- Added new Crashed Ship dungeon to the Desert map.
- Added a persistent Stash to store additional items.
- Reduced the size of targeting colliders on many enemies.
- Improved mechanics of shooting at enemies at a lower or higher elevation.
- Enemy Damage and Health scaling increased by 20%.
- Amount of Psychic Shield on armor reduced.
- Activating a Stim skill will no longer interrupt basic attacks.
- Once a currency is clicked and attached to your cursor, you can right click open space to remove it.
- Fixed the main menu to work with any resolution.
- Improved the descriptions of Stim abilites in their item tooltips.
- Improved the sizing of text in item tooltips.
- Reformatted the Health, Shield, and Psychic text UI. Additionally, they can be toggled on and off in the options menu.
- Reduced the size of the Minimap and Active quest UI elements.
- Several UI elements (minimap, enemy health bar, etc) no longer block mouse input
- Added a highlight to the Skill and Character buttons on the side bars. These highlights activate when you have Skill or Stat points to spend.
- Added new minimap icons for Quest Kill Target, Quest Interact Object, Quest Zone Portal, and improved the old icons for Quest Available, Quest Turn In, and Zone Portal.
- Pooled AudioSources.
- Automatically pre-load projectiles and any effects tied to them, reducing stutters at the start of gameplay.
- Fixed an error with a specific shader which prevented Behind_Geo Shaders from activating when they were occluded by certain objects.
- After dying with a skill toggled on, you respawn with the skill toggle off.
- Void Shurikens visual effect now matches the rotation and size of the skill
- Can no longer walk through a number of objects on mutliple levels.
- Hitting and killing an enemy in one hit will correctly aggro enemies nearby.
- Improved colliders of large enemies such that melee attacking them will not place the you inside of their model.
- Fixed Master of Elements tool tip.
- Blackhole was hitting some of the affected enemies multiple times.
- Improvements to colliders in multiple levels to prevent the player from teleporting into areas they should not be able to access.
- Addressed issue with Elite enemies spawning without their elite monster affix added to their name.
- Targeting overlay was not always appearing when using skills.
- Reduced the size of terrain and objects which would clip between the Player and the camera in certain areas.
- Flamethrower visual effect properly emits from the weapon and correctly matches the area in which damage is dealt.
- Fixed a bug where your Secondary weapon could be deleted if both Inventory and Companion Inventory were full, you were dual weilding, and equipped a two-hand weapon.
- Essence Siphon correctly affects enemies and plays visual effect.
- Ground loot floaty texts were wobbling after a Teleport Strike.
- Fixed the coloring of the minimap on certain maps.